Top dollar paid to qualified CNC Milling Machinists.
- Set-up, troubleshoot and run CNC milling Machines
- Streamline and improve processes on tight tolerance, exacting jobs
- Ability to read blue prints and work with minimal supervision
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Welcome the opportunity to learn
- Maintain a clean workstation
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is necessary
- Familiar with HAAS and Mazak VTC.
- Familiar with Mori, Mazak, and Puma Turning Centers