Davenport Machine, a progressive, credible well established Rochester, New York based machine and tooling manufacturer has an immediate prospering opportunity for the right candidate. Must be passionate and dependable with a “Whatever it Takes” attitude.
As an Electrical Controls Technician, you will build, wire, test and troubleshoot electrical control systems for the Davenport Multi-Spindle Screw Machine.
This position is responsible for the design, build, install and repair of electrical systems, calibration and testing of equipment, and inspection of final systems for quality control and functionality.
Partnering with the Electrical Engineer on the design, update, programming, and troubleshooting of the control systems on the machines is essential.
Additional responsibilities include assisting in the troubleshooting of machinery in the facility and taking calls from customers to solve issues with existing machinery in the field.
- PLC programming experience
- Ladder, Statement Text, Visual Basic, C, and HMI Visualization all used
- AutoCAD Electrical and/or SolidWorks Electrical experience
- Able to read and create electrical prints for ANSI, NEMA, and IEC standards
- Able to work with tools to assemble electrical systems for machinery
- Work with maintenance to troubleshoot machinery
- Excellent work ethic and people skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two year technical degree preferred
This is a great opportunity to work at a small to mid-sized leading manufacturer who offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and advancement potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer