Davenport’s One-Inch Model B is our classic machine…just bigger.
The Davenport One-Inch Model B Machine is the Model B machine that you know and love, updated to manufacture larger parts.
This new version of the machine can work with full 1.00″ diameter parts, allowing users access to more profitable market segments. The One-Inch Model B maintains the same footprint of the original Model B, and is less than half of the size of typical one-inch capacity multispindle machines.
Learn more about how the new One-Inch Model B will increase your production and your ROI below.
New One-Inch Model B Features
- One-Inch Capacity
- Burring spindle equipped to handle 1.00" diameter
- Bronze Box Spindles Redesigned for Larger Bar Capacity
- One-Inch Versions of all standard form tools, circular tools, etc.
- Continued compatability with most Davenport Attachments
- Upgraded Stock Depletion Switch
- Variable-speed motorized chip conveyor
- Upgraded, heavy-duty turnbuckle design
- Updated chuck & feed mechanisms
- Work Spindle Aligning Gears
- Cycle Index 75, 60, or 45 Cycle
- Disc Style Threading Attachment Option
- 5th Position Countersink Attachment
- 10 Hp Main Drive Motor
- PCH Controls Upgrade
- Motorized Bijur System
- Ball Chucking
- Center Drive with Standard Gear
- 1st and 2nd Position Tool Posts and Cross Slides
- 3rd and 5th Position Swing Arms
- 3rd Position Cross Slide Option
- Burring Spindle Sensing Mechanism
- DeClutch & Brake Mechanism
- Stock Reel for 12 Foot Long Bar Stock
- Stock Reel Cover
- Sound Enclosure with Interlocking Doors
Davenport’s One-Inch Model B FAQsDownload the FAQs Guide