If you haven’t recently visited our website, you probably weren’t aware of the numerous innovations coming out of Davenport Machine. Innovation is vital in our industry. It gives our team the chance to answer your pain points, while driving up your sales, and driving down your lead times. Here’s a partial list of the most significant developments.
Development of the next generation Hybrid Machine
- Ability to hold diametrical features to within 0.0005.
- Revolving head index time as short as 0.25 sec.
- 1st and 2nd position CNC driven slides.
- 3rd and 5th position CNC driven swing arms.
- 4th position 2-axis CNC slide.
Development of the High Precision Chucker
- Davenport Machine and Marroquin Industries (MIC) are proud to announce the introduction of the new High Precision Chucker. Utilizing innovations from MIC, along with elements from Davenport’s High Precision Head, we are now able to offer the precision and durability of the HP Head in the new High Precision Chucker.
Development of the One Inch Model B
- The larger capacity allows Davenport users to manufacture parts in a highly profitable market segment, typically relegated to larger, slower & more costly machines.
- Can feed a full 1.00” bar through a standard bar feeding mechanism, eliminating the need for an air-feed attachment
- The vast majority of Davenport tools & attachments can be used on this machine. A One Inch ready tool package is available to meet any other requirements.
Development of Next Generation High Precision (HP) Head
- Higher Quality/Reduced Defective Parts Per Million (DPPM) – shops currently averaging <100 DPPM for product being produced on a standard 8-SA Head, have seen that number lowered to <50 DPPM on product being produced on an HP Head
- Higher Productivity – shops have found upwards of 10% efficiency gains running an HP Head v. 8-SA Head. The advanced head reduces errors and variances, requiring less tool adjustments, less tool changes, longer tool life and less downtime overall.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – annual maintenance costs for an 8-SA Head can exceed $2,000, while annual maintenance for the HP Head is $500 (amortized). Also, machines equipped with the HP Head use approximately 40% less lube oil.
- Ability to Run Tougher Materials – materials such as A286, 455 Stainless and L605 can be successfully run on Davenport machines equipped with an HP Head.
New User Friendly Davenport Website Featuring:
- Brochures available on our newest machines
- New Tech Tips and Engineering Bulletins readily available to help keep your machines running at peak efficiency, while keeping costs at a minimum.
- Updated Catalogs and Manuals
- Data and Specs for all of Davenport’s attachments
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) brochures for our newest machines and parts
No-Hassle Return Policy on Parts
- If you are dissatisfied with a Davenport OEM part, for any reason, we will refund or exchange it via Next Day shipping with:
- No Questions
- No Purchase Order
- No Additional Shipping Charge
Coming Soon: New State-of-the-Art Training Facility